Friday, October 29, 2010

Introduced October 2010 photo contest winners

Early August Annuals

Ready for results? Here's what this month of the judge, Craig Cramer Ellis Hollow, had it

I'm admiration.

When Nan first asked me to judge the contest this month, I was afraid that zero entreriez.serait put an end to their cameras and try this rather unorthodox technique? It was a risky idea.

But it was unnecessary to ring. We found with 14 beautiful entries, and you should go to the Gallery to soak the all in.

Honourable mentions

I am really like blooms Passiflora, Coleus leaves lime and purple flowering plum created by Shellene Mueller landscape leaf collage. "If you presented your plant together combos in this format for displaying your clients?", she wrote on her blog designs by Shellene. "This as an excellent way to get their enchanted by the palette you've planned for their garden, especially those which are made to the"Visual"challenge."

Designs by Shellene

Arrangement below by Gardener Braque of Austin (Texas) also caught my eye.She writes: "it is a concept to create a photographic image without a caméra.Il is also lots of fun." I had no experience with a scanner. In fact, I would even have one. I showed to my friend with a box full of cuttings's House in my garden and we began to play.We have had much time until our children begin to appeler.Apparemment must be fed on a regular basis!?

The Whimsical Gardener

It took Cherry Crest addressing several sessions to reenter the next mix. " But I am always pleased to step.As I mentioned, I'm holding to flourish?"she écrit.Vous must now, Cherry.Et I hope you caught the bug and keep scanning."

Approaching the Crest

Silver Medal

Runner this month following up comes from scanner experienced Judith Cowles over the garden worm.She and her sister create cards and calendars, decoupaged on wood or glass for the boat, or printed projects analyses on fabric and transformed into pillows or bags that they sell online.

Surprise.Judith defines a technique and cheeriness toolbar.

Gold Medal

Winner of this month is the supernova Lily 'Madam Ganna Walska', the purple heart and jewellery Opar Philip at East Side Patch coming .Son planets is distinguished by its cosmic creativity, evoking the appearances that transcend the flowers on the bed scanner. "Who would have thought that you could have so much fun with a scanner, apart from the mandatory Office pranks?"I couldn't agree with you more Philip.

It's second "Picture This" Philip.Il gold medal also won the theme August 2009 down on your knees.

Thanks again to everyone who braved the new technology to enter if you don't get to scanning attempt, I hope that you'll now inspired faire.Tomber me a comment to the Creux de Ellis so that I can come take a look.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment