Friday, October 22, 2010

Water: Joy, beauty and Gratitude…Blog Action Day 2010

Gardener and advocate of sustainable gardening, I thought that writing on water for the day of action Blog is a no soi.

pink roses up close-wet-resized

Yet, whenever I prepared to write about the importance of the conservation of water, my mind I was back in the moments of my enfance.moments where water has played a crucial role leaves indelible memories and emotions of joy, love and beauty.

Water: memories of my childhood.

Sights, smells, sounds

My brothers and sisters and hunt and injecting each other with the pipe, screaming, shouting and laughter

A burning hot summer day expect with impatience the baby pool to be filled so that I could plop myself in

My father, a jet of water in the car with a soapy sponge, remove dirt and streaked with due diligence

Free water drops falling from the oscillating sprinkler, soaking our lawn on nights of summer as dusk was installed to

One of my parents, playing and cleaning of me that I danced and sang in the bathtub

The swimming pool of the community with my brother and sister hot summer afternoon Dallas- 3 kids at pool

The beginning of the summer at camp, immersed in a Lake of freezing filled with weeds at sea;swimming on the dock and return to the test the swimmer of the deep end.

Stone skipping a still Black Lake

Watkins Glen, a maze of water and a force of nature, astonished by the sounds, smells and monuments; knowing that I was touching deity.?

Watch and the smell of torrential rain and hail, seated at the rear of the car in the garage

The fierce Lullaby of ocean waves

These scenes had a psychological impact on me… .one of beauty, love and sanctity.

Western civilization in the 21st century essentially think of water as a product to be monitored and controlled to meet our needs.However, Aboriginal cultures Revere water, understand that it is the source of life.Prayers for the water and the dance of rain in the past have been and are still today an integral part of some cultures intrinsically cultures.Ces know that water is a powerful force, a gift from God, not to be taken lightly.

P1020210

Rain is grace; rain is condescending heaven on Earth.
without rain, no there is no life.
-John Updike

We are in the water.

70% of our body is water.As a newborn, our bodies are composed of 80% water.As we grow older, the percentage diminue.Au time wherever we die, the % is lower than 50.Sans enough water, we die.

During the major part of my life, I took water acquis.On might think that as a gardener I automatically a great appreciation for water .but it was not the cas.Depuis several years, the water was a commodity that should be used whenever I wanted my first years of gardening with my besoins.Dans, I was one of those owners who diligently watered my lawn dogs of summer days.

I do not think a.j. ' have been insensé.à sometime, I don't remember when, my relationship with water has crossed a major transformation.

Today, I think the water each time that I use or come into contact with elle.Quand I wake up in the morning and step in the shower, to feel the strength of water on my back….. boy, never feel good… I experience a sense of gratitude.

P1020256

When I am rowing early in the morning or as dusk settles, I am often surprised by the amount of pollution and things floating in the water (bottles, containers, materials, and God knows what else...).For a moment, I am a Flash of anger and frustration to other total disregard for the narrow river and sinueux.Et yet, as a plant infested insects, I remind myself that water, regardless of the State, that is, is inherently a beautiful, mysterious, giving life force, pure and généreuse.Et I give thanks.

Masuro Emoto, a famous author of several books on water, made a series of studies on water over several years before and after images of crystal water gelée.Dans takes his book ' Love The Shape of', Emoto shows how feelings and thoughts affect physical reality of water it proved (although there is a controversy on the validity of his studies) when an individual or groups produce different targeted intentions by written and spoken words and music and then literally present it to the same samples of water, the water appears to "change its expression" if whether or not you agree with the conclusions of Masaru Emoto, his work is worth extracting.

Thus, the next time that you wash off the coast of fresh fruit and vegetables in your kitchen, pause for a few seconds and gives thanks to the water, source of life.

This entry transmitted via the service for full-text RSS - if this is your content and you read on someone to another site, please read our FAQ page fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Article five filters features: After Hiroshima - non-rapport Cancer Catastrophe of Fallujah.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment