Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lee to continue to take his time

Maybe it’s me, but if someone is going to pay me $23m per year for 7 years, I would be pretty much OK living anywhere*. I mean for seven years, I imagine I can tolerate living damn near anywhere knowing I’d have the rest of my life to do whatever I pleased, where ever I wanted. ?But that’s just me. I’m funny that way.

Evidently, however, Cliff Lee will likely not be making his choice today:

Texas co-owner Chuck Greenberg and Braunecker did not return calls from The News Sunday, but a source told The News no decision would come until at least Monday. [...]

(The Lee decision) should get resolved early this week,” said the source.

Meh, maybe I am just fed up with this.

* Do not bring up prison, either.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured site: So, Why is Wikileaks a Good Thing Again?.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment